The UK Essays quality control
Quality is in the core of our business. We understand that when you order a custom work you expect excellent result. However, most companies offer promises and guarantees merely to make their services appealing and after you become their customer, they tend to forget them. According to the UK law, a guarantee does not necessarily secure your order to be free of problems. It actually means that if some issue occurs, the company will repair or replace what fails to meet the agreed standard. Since providing custom essays is our business, we consider correcting errors or ensuring money back as not enough. We, at The Uni Tutor, believe that doing things right the first time is a real professionalism.
Fill out the form below… it’s quick and easy
100% Privacy! Your details are 100% confidential!
All members of The Uni Tutor are dedicated to delivering only top quality work to their customers.
The basis, on which The Uni Tutor success has been built, is to provide high quality of products and services. Our company is operating since 2003 and these years of experience has taught us that what customers really need is to receive work on time and, more important, to the quality they require. You have our word that everyone at The Uni Tutor is working very hard in order to keep our promises to you.
We can assure you that every order here, at The Uni Tutor, is a subject of a strict quality control procedure. Our experts check if the piece of work you will receive is created to match your specific instructions and if it meets the academic standards. After completing the check, certain time is spent for the creation of an exhaustive quality report that will accompany your order. We provide this report to you when your order is completed.
The rule that is in the core of our employment procedure, says that the writer who will create your essay must have graduated university in the country where you are studying. For example, if you are currently studying in London, then we will assign a writer to work on your order that has also studied in the UK. Our experience shows that practical knowledge about a country’s academic system is crucial for providing you with a custom work of high quality. To continue with an example, if someone has a 1st from Cambridge, we will not let him or her work for an Undergraduate B grade order for a student, who is studying at the University of Melbourne.
Everyone that is part of the The Uni Tutor’s team is happy and proud to deliver a top quality work. We have learnt many business lessons as everyone else – from mistakes in the past, but thanks to our ability to apply new knowledge in our work, we managed to achieve respect and to become a leader in the custom essays industry. Certainly, there are things that need polishing, as our feedback culture for example, but we will continue to improve our processes in future. We still apply small corrections to a work according to a customer feedback. It is important to ask your feedback on every piece of work we provide to you in order to 100% match your criteria.
When it comes to tailor-made products, it is natural that sometimes changes need to be done. That is why we, at The Uni Tutor, have allocated special resources to ensure that in case of problems, they will be instantly resolved. Actually, in most cases such situations occur before you receive the work. We have increased the number of our Quality Control professionals and we have created a team, responsible for specialist amendments. The purpose of this team is to make sure that every order matches the high quality criteria, necessary for your success.
We all agree that whenever there is a problem to an order, there should be compensation. In order to deal with such situations in a professional manner, we have created a complete list of the problems that may occur in connection with your order. Additionally, we have also designed the settlements that will be applied in such cases. As you see, our activity is transparent and with thought of the customer. If, due to some reason, your order fails to meet our standards, you will receive compensation and this is our no quibble guarantee to you.
At the beginning of our company, forms and paper were used in order to monitor your orders. As our business expanded, we implemented a fully customised order and account management system. This important investment enables our staff to keep track of your order, to follow it adequately and to communicate with you in an efficient way. That was an immense project that consumed almost 8,000 days of programmer’s time for coding. Thanks to this unique system we are proud to achieve full customer satisfaction.
The way we employed your researcher
We can assure you that we put more efforts, than our competitors, to find the right researchers and to cooperate with them in a way that is beneficial for you.
We, at The Uni Tutor, understand that in order to achieve high quality of the products we deliver, we have to work with well-educated writers who have experience in your field of study. According to our internal procedures, the Delegations and Researcher Relations teams cooperate actively with the writers’ team to make sure that only top class academics work for you and to ensure that the experience these academics possess will be of maximum use in our work.
Learn what is required to become an The Uni Tutor writer.
The main condition is to hold at least an undergraduate 2:1 standard degree, but most of our writers actually hold master’s level qualifications. To ensure excellent performance, we assign a writer, qualified at or above the grade of your order. This way, when you order a masters Distinction, you can be sure of your writer’s expertise and what you get will be a master’s Distinction or PhD qualified writer to work for your order.
One of the most important elements of our recruitment process is to ensure that people are who they say they are. In order to validate the personality of a candidate we check their documents against their photo ID and we ask for a recent utility bill. Additionally, we make sure that each candidate really holds the necessary qualifications. Beside, we expect to receive correct contact details and we call our potential employees before letting them join our team. Unfortunately, in order to become freelance writers and benefit from our attractive pay rates, there are fraudsters who send fabricated documents. These are usually individuals from India, Kenya and China and that is why we provide special trainings to our team to teach them how to recognize fraudsters and never allow them become part of our company.
In order to guarantee the quality of our writers’ academic work and to check their attention to details, we regularly test them. The quality of work we receive from candidates is thoroughly checked and so is their application. All new researchers are obliged to deliver trial work. This way we can see if their performance matches our high standards. Only after an approval is given to a new writer, they can apply for work without restrictions.
What we don’t do
Naturally, there are also things we avoid when considering applications from new researchers.
If you are a student in the UK, then you know that the grading system is not the same as that in the US, for example. That is why we consider that it is not in your favour to receive work, created by someone who has studied in a country with different academic standards.
We don’t mind if a writer lives in another country. The problem is if they live in a time zone so different than ours and this fact impedes our mutual communication. In such cases we refuse to collaborate with them. Our experience shows that in order to produce top quality work, a good and adequate communication is necessary between the members of a team.
In order to achieve the best quality, there are two essential rules that should be applied: accuracy of academic writing and written English at a high standard. Usually writers with English as a second language are not capable of delivering documents to the level of a native English speaker. We perform test to our writers to make sure that the quality of their writing meets our high standards.
Policy of transparency
We, at The Uni Tutor, have established a policy of full transparency regarding the quality of our products.
Contrary to some of our competitors, the recruitment process of our writers is transparent and clear. We don’t give ridiculous statements that, for example, all our writers have graduate from the University of Oxford or the Cambridge University. What we actually do during our recruitment process is to make sure that your writer is qualified at or above the level of your order; we validate candidates’ personality and contact information; and we test them to see if they can provide the high level of work we expect.
The Quality control process at The Uni Tutor
Interested in learning more about how we maintain high quality of our work? Read on and you will find out.
If you have some concerns about the quality of work that will be delivered to you by a custom writing service, then you will be delighted to learn that our quality control process is strict and transparent. We have a dedicated quality control team and, whenever necessary, we engage external academic specialists with knowledge and experience in the field of your studies, to check that what you will receive will fully satisfy your tutor.
- We make sure that the work, created by your writer actually meets your specific requirements.
- We check the basics, necessary for an academic type of work – length, spelling and grammar. Your essay should be of the correct length and the spelling and grammar – at the highest standards.
- We analyse the style – structure, presentation, flow and signposting. For example, if you have ordered a report, then the structure of the work is essential since a report, that is presented as an essay, would fail. The flow and presentation of an essay are also important for the grade you will receive. To make sure that your work is presented in an excellent way, we check also the presentation and flow of your work meticulously. Signposting is another important element in producing quality academic work. It gives information to the reader about the context of your essay, as what it explores or what are the arguments, presented in the document.
- We validate reference style, accuracy and quality. Correct referencing style is an important academic requirement and so is the stylistic accuracy. The quality of the sources used is also of vital significance for the work. We check if each source used is the most relevant and up-to-date one. Another essential rule is to apply enough references in the work and to make sure that there is variety of sources such as journals, books, newspapers and another appropriate offline and online sources.
- We check if the focus, critical analysis and technical accuracy of the essay are at the necessary level. Creating a subject-specific content and applying technical accuracy in your work are essential for the overall quality. The fact that a work is actually descriptive instead of being critical will decrease your grade. We guarantee that the production of the The Uni Tutor’ writers correctly presents the arguments and the supporting evidence and that it offers competent opinions from other writers. At the end, an original conclusion that reviews the limitations of the research will be created.
- As you see, this is a complex process in which we take everything into consideration to make sure that the work you have ordered is at the level of the required grade. Remember, all the The Uni Tutor staff works hard to help you achieve high academic performance.
INCLUDED WITH EVERY ORDER
We deliver more than just a dissertation
- Completely original, custom written essays, dissertations and assignments, free of plagiarism
- Correctly annotated and referenced
- Can be delivered as fast as 24 hours after receipt of payment
- Thoroughly researched academic work
- Written to your exact requirements
- Whatever subject you need written
CLEAR AND TRANSPARENT PRICING
Prices for our Essay Writing Service
Our team of writers is thoroughly experienced in researching and writing for all levels of academic essays, coursework and dissertations.
Whatever the subject that you need researched, our academic writers are up to the task to write your undergraduate essay and help you get terrific grades. In 24 hours, or in two or four weeks, entirely up to you, and with guaranteed on-time delivery, or your money back.
You tell us the precise level of research and the word count you require, and we give you the best essay writing services and employ the best academic writing experts that will definitely get you the grades you deserve.
That’s how simple. And don’t forget: Our 7-day grace period allows you to request any changes you would like to see.
If you’re studying for your Masters degree and you need help writing an essay or dissertation, you’ll be happy to know that all of our writers are experts in writing essays for MA, MBA, LLM, MSC essays and coursework.
If you get one of our writers to work for you, your coursework and essays will be completed to a Pass, Merit, or Distinction standard.
Your writer himself will be a Distinction Grade degree holder – what more could you want?
You tell us the precise level of research and the word count you require, and we get you essay help and academic writing that will definitely get excellent grades. That’s how simple. And don’t forget: Our 7-day grace period allows you to request any changes you would like to see.
When You Need to Buy Essays
With 100% Guaranteed Quality
- No Plagiarism: we use several programs to scan for plagiarism and we include a report when we approve and deliver your essay or assignment
- 7 Days of unlimited alterations grace period for any changes to your coursework
- Full ownership and intellectual property rights transferred to you when payment is completed: You will own all copyrights to the work once payment is complete. Nobody will ever be allowed to share, publish or distribute this work unless you give personal permission
- Fully referenced and with correct and checked bibliography
- Guaranteed to never be resold or published anywhere else
- Top quality: We’re confident we are the best essay writing service and we will deliver a top quality essay to you. If your custom essay is not of the standard you ordered, your next essay comes free of charge. (One-time only for each purchased work)
- Privacy and Confidentiality: We promise that neither your contact details nor your work will be passed to any other party whatsoever. We respect your privacy under all UK and US laws
- On Time Delivery: We promise that you will receive your assignment, essay, dissertation or other coursework on time. If you do not receive your ordered works on the day we promise, you will receive your money back
With The Uni Tutor, you can’t go wrong. Check your quote, and get the best possible academic essay writing you could wish for.
Why choose us
Get ahead of the competition by using The Uni Tutor
|Included||Standard Service||Elite Service|
|Your original and fully referenced work|
|Standard 7 day period to request your researcher make changes to your work.|
|Extended 90 day period to request your researcher make changes to your work.|
|Researcher fully qualified in your subject area and to your level of study.|
|One of the top 5 researchers fully qualified in your subject area and to your level of study.|
|Personal account manager as your main point of contact.|
|Quality report that details all of the quality checks carried out on your work.|
|Plagiarism report that highlights any instances of plagiarism within your work.|
We’ve been featured in…
Don’t believe us?
See what our customers are saying about us!
I’m [student name removed] from [school name removed] and I’m here to share some of my experiences with The Uni Tutor with you. Before I found The Uni Tutor I literally spent months trying to find research material for my dissertation but I was seriously struggling to establish a proper logical structure and argument. My deadline was looming. I was panicking. A friend of mine said that he had used The Uni Tutor. She said they were amazing and helped her obtain a 1st Degree. So I gave them a call.
I’m writing to thank The Uni Tutor team. My writer David Franzi wrote an amazing essay. It helped me in gaining a top grade. The order came on time, and was plagiarism free. I’ve now been a customer for over 10 essays.
Still Have Questions?
Contact us, We are happy to help.
Our order process
Placing an order couldn't be simpler
Order your dissertation with our three step order form. Once your form is complete you’ll be on the way to getting where you want to be. When we receive your order it is matched to a writer with a minimum 2.1 degree in your subject, has English as a native language, and has experience in writing professionally. This writer will then start writing your dissertation to your specific instructions. Once your order is complete our team will check that it meets all of our guarantees, including being plagiarism-free and to the grade that you ordered, before delivering it to you on time.
There are multiple ways to pay for your order, they are listed below.
Pay by Card
We use a secure payment system, and we never store any of your card details. We accept many payment cards inclusing; Visa, Mastercard and Delta
Pay by PayPal
We take online card payments via PayPal, but you do not require an account with PayPal in order to pay with your credit or debit card.
Pay by Bank Transfer
Please note that, in using this option, we will only start your order when payment has cleared which can take 3 – 5 days.
How the order process works
- Order Your Work Online
- Tell us your specific requirements
- Pay for your order
- An expert will write your work
- You log in and download your work
- Order Complete